5 year extensive warranty!
Our Cedar Plantation Shutters are made from world-renowned Western Red Cedar (Thuja plicata) wood and come with a 5-year warranty as standard.
The mellow amber, red cinnamon and rich sienna brown colourings displayed by the wood make it a very visually attractive shutter material, and its appeal is further enhanced by the natural aromas it delicately exudes.
Western Red Cedar is a lightweight and stable wood possessing a consistent density and straight grain along its length. It lies flat and straight reducing the chances of swelling, twisting or cracking and copes incredibly well in moist or humid climates.
These are the reasons why Western Red Cedar is the timber of choice for our Cedar Plantation Shutters and Cedar Venetian Blinds.
Shutters are available both with Tiltrod in the front centre position or hidden on the back and at the side (clearview).
Please call our Prospect showroom to arrange a Cedar Plantation Shutter viewing appointment on 1300 892 674. Expected delivery time for Cedar Plantation Shutters is 6-8 weeks.
Cedar – 100% Furniture Grade
89mm – Aerofoil
“L”--- 47mm *19mm,
“L”--- 60mm *36mm
“Z”--- 45mm *16.5mm
The required movable louver clearance that should be considered when selecting blade preferred (as blades rotate outside the standard shutter frame) is 60mm for the 89mm blade.
· 89mm blade………60mm clearance
· Standard Paint finish. (available with smooth texture)
· Available Colours – White, Chalk
· Standard stain finish
· Available Colours – Light to Medium, Medium to Dark
· Sliding (Panel only)
· Hinge Bifold – Bifold without Tracking
1. Wide bladed giving an excellent view through the window,
2. Good, clear air flow that does not reduce product’s lifetime
3. Flexibility of light control and privacy to room,
4. Clear simple lines that will adapt well to a variety of décors,
5. Easy to clean and maintain.
(Delivery time 6-8 weeks)